FAQ’s and Additional Information
Q: How do I get an estimate?
A: All estimates are given through our email, below are your choices for estimates:
- FREE ESTIMATE: Our fastest and most cost efficient method, done on our website: https://bandzmoving.com/estimates/
- In-Home estimates: Each appointment is $100, with a $50 credit at the completion of your move! This method can be time consuming. (For an In-home estimate, Please call our office at: 206-295-2725).
- Video/Zoom Walkthrough: Done with an estimator in office, this method can be time consuming. (For a Video/Zoom Walkthrough Appointment, Please call our office at: 206-295-2725)
Q: What services do you offer?
(For all services, please inquire during our estimation process on our website:https://bandzmoving.com/estimates/)
A: We offer many different services, below is a list of our offered services:
- Door to Door full service Moving (Any job big or small!)
- Packing Services
- Short/Long Term Storage
- Box Sale and Delivery
Q: What are your rates/prices?
A: We are currently offering Seasonal discounted rates! See details below:
- 2 movers and a truck: $130/hr
- 3 movers and a truck: $180/hr
- Additional Mover: $50/hr
- Additional Truck: $30/hr
- Storage Services- Daily to Monthly options available
- Boxes: $5.98-$23.05, Box sizes: Small, medium, large, and wardrobe (Price includes: Boxes, packing paper, tape, labeling markers, and delivery if needed)
Q: What is included with your rates?
A: The rates for each move with our truck includes the following:
- Dedicated Movers (employed and trained by B and Z Moving LLC; we do not subcontract our work or movers).
- 26ft box truck
- Set of basic tools for disassembly/reassembly of most items
- 2 Hand trucks
- 4-wheel dolly
- 10ft floor runner/entryway floor protection
- Furniture pads, straps, and bungees to protect and secure your items during transport
The following services are offered and included per request:
(No added fees, but will add time to the overall estimate, if requested)
- 1 Roll of tape
- 1 - 1000ft roll of stretch wrap for furniture protection
- Up to 4 wardrobe boxes (only for use during the move and must be unpacked at the end of your move)
- Shoe covers
- Packing and unpacking services
Q: Is there a minimum charge?
A: There are state mandated 1 hour minimums on weekdays and 4 hour minimums on weekends and state holidays. We charge in 15 minute increments.
Q: Are there any hidden fees?
A: NO HIDDEN FEES! No tax. No stair fee. No heavy item fee. No gas charges. Just our hourly rate!
Q: When does my charge time begin and end?
A: Time starts when we arrive at your pickup, and ends at the completion of your move at your drop off, plus our Round Trip Travel Time.
Q: What is Round Trip Travel Time?
A: Round Trip Travel Time is the time it will take to get from our King/Pierce/or Thurston County Warehouse (where we park our trucks) to where we’re moving you out of, and then from where we move you into, back to our warehouse. This time is based off of Google Maps and is billed at our hourly rate. This time is pre-determined in your estimate with NO TRAFFIC and will not change depending on traffic.
Q:What areas does your service cover?
A: We cover all of Washington State!
Q: What are your hours of operation?(For availability)
A: We operate Monday-Saturday and are closed Sundays. For booking and estimations, our office is open Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm.
Q: How do you handle broken or damaged items?
A: Valuation options are offered for coverage as per UTC guidelines, to protect you in those rare instances when damages occur, FREE options are available! (More information in Section 1: Item 90 of tariff 15-c: https://www.utc.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-02/Tariff%2015-C.PDF)